At Cavendish Legal Group we are proud of the excellent reputation we have built over the many years GTC Law and Cramer Pelmont traded as independent practices. As recently-formed Cavendish Legal Group we have carried on the tradition of providing sound legal advice and excellent service to our clients and are respected in the communities in which we serve for our commitment to maintaining those high standards.
If you would like to apply for any position at the Cavendish Legal Group, you will need to demonstrate that you:
- Want to offer and be committed to offering the highest level of service to our clients.
- Be committed to your work, to us and to our clients.
- Be receptive to a changing environment and be ready to come up with new ideas.
- Be proactive, highly organised and self motivated.
- Be committed to the future strategy of the firm and buy into our business plan – we expect everyone to promote our firm.
- Like to work in a relaxed, open, diverse and friendly environment
- Want to make the best possible use of technology
If you are committed to the above then we believe that you will find the Cavendish Legal Group a great place to work and we would be more than happy to hear from you. We offer great working conditions in a supportive environment.
If you do not see a suitable position available below, please do not be put off. We are always interested in receiving CV’s from ambitious qualified solicitors, unqualified legal personnel and administrative staff.